Thursday 3 November 2016

First day

So better late than never it’s time to finally report in on my first week. After a very intensive but worthwhile and interesting week I have just completed my first day in Schola.

But before I get to that I want to thank Emile and Michael (and of course Amy and Carolyn) for all of their help and support over the training week. I'm really looking forward to using some of the great ideas for activities and the different teaching methods we covered.

I'm very excited by my placement, Schola is a fantastic school with extremely friendly and helpful staff. All of the teachers I have worked with so far have made me feel welcome in their classrooms and the students all seemed to enjoy having a native speaker to talk with. All of my worries and concerns have gone out of the window and now I'm just looking forward to start teaching.

The apartment we have been provided is very spacious and has everything we need, it’s in a great location with everything in walking distance.


Bring on tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment