Wednesday 16 November 2016

El tiempo vuela

Entry 3, Wed 16 Nov

My goodness how time flies! To think that we only have 2 weeks left! My observed lesson on Friday feels like it was weeks ago. I've certainly noticed a big difference by now when it comes to teaching children and teenagers, although I'm still not quite sure which I prefer after the past few classes I've had.

Friday's lesson with 1° eso went really well, they were really engaged when I was telling them about my daily routine (related to adverbs of frequency) and they enjoyed answering all the questions I threw at them.

I think they particularly enjoyed the speaking task in the final part of the lesson as it's not something they do very often. I also managed to try out the technique of getting them to correct my 'poor' Spanish at the end of the lesson, and they really loved that! (Grazie Emiliano)

¡Hasta pronto!

Giacomo

1 comment:

  1. It's great to read about your thoughts and strategies and to see that your pupils and Spanish teacher are really getting a lot out of having you there! I often make a joke of my bad Spanish too with them and they laugh about it!

    ReplyDelete