Tuesday 8 November 2016

Commendations & Teeth.

Fellers,

Sincerely hoping you are all having a great experience and fun.

Both my mentor and school are happy with me and it more than makes up for the tooth or 2 I am about to fill or remove soon. It's a great new feeling for me! In fact I am encouraged to make it a lesson.

One idea is to use it in future forms of "going to" or a future possibility of "I might" + infinitive of fill or remove a tooth. So, "I'm going to remove a tooth next week" - a decision taken before speaking. Or, "I might have a tooth filling next week" - a future possibility.

And since it's a real, live example would make the lesson more captivating and engages the learner. Make sure though to tone down the agony. Try using the fill rather than remove a tooth.

Any more or better ideas welcome.


Basil.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Basil, tell them 'I'm going to the dentist at 2.30 (tooth-hurty) ...OW! xx

    ReplyDelete