Thursday 3 November 2016

(Actually from Yesterday)



I’m writing a hypothetical blog in MS word because I am not connected to the blog yet due to getting locked out of my email (Still). Hotmail sucks by the way.
I’m sitting on my bed in the apartment I am sharing with Louise and a Spanish couple. We have everything we need and more. The decoration of the apartment is pretty cool and the couple cooked us a nice dinner to welcome us last night. We went to the supermarket before and I couldn’t tell what half the food was cause of my low level (barely existing) Spanish but pictures on products do help :D Also, bag in Spanish is bolsa. Useful in a supermarket.
I got lost on the way to the school and even more so on the way back. The streets are large and confusing, but I have only been here two days though. The school itself is like an inner city high school.  The kids I saw today were about 14 years old I think. Watching the teacher focus on the grammar rules really made me want to try out some activities we learnt during the training session. SO yeah, that’s the report today. I am meeting a friend to go to the beach tomorrow after my observation, excited to see the sea!

No comments:

Post a Comment