Sunday 6 November 2016

4 days down, 26 to go!

So here I am 4 days in to this adventure with my first full day of teaching tomorrow! I don't know how we only arrived on Wednesday, it feels like a month has already gone by.

My first class tomorrow is 4th primary.. Kind of nervous but also really excited to start teaching again and using what I learnt in Chester & CELTA in real life. I've got my mouse and cheese at the ready!

Yesterday was my first day off since starting CELTA in September (really) and it was lush just wandering around Valencia, eating tapas and drinking cocktails with the Moncada and Valencia guys. A much needed break!

The 'getting lost every time I leave the flat' streak is still holding up. Maybe one day I'll make it to school and back without spending an hour wandering aimlessly or getting on the wrong train...

1 comment:

  1. You write so well, Daisy...I love that expression 'the getting lost every time I leave the flat streak'. It's amazing getting lost here...I admit to being lost a few times too since I got to Gandia and it's a whole lot smaller than Valencia from what I understand! xx

    ReplyDelete