Thursday 3 November 2016

España siempre es España

Entry 1, Fri 4 Nov

Well here I am...back in Valencia after a year of absence. Sometimes it feels like I never left - the people are as friendly as always and the weather is just lush (as Carolyn would say). The teachers and the students have really made me feel welcome and part of the school and I haven't even started teaching yet!

I will admit however that it's starting to hurt my head having to speak and understand Spanish all the time. I have to try really hard to pretend that I don't know what the students are saying, and then concentrate really hard to listen to what the teachers are saying to me!

I can't believe I've only been here a few days, sometimes it feels like weeks - a lot has happened so far and my brain is really having to cram it all in. It's been fun though, all I need to do now is try and remember everyone's names! :D

¡Hasta la próxima vez!

Giacomo

No comments:

Post a Comment