Thursday 19 January 2017

No school tomorrow

All schools in Gardia are closed tomorrow because of the weather. Slightly awkward as I was due to have a meeting with one of the English teachers about what I should do with her classes next week, including two on Monday morning. I'll have to be creative! I was also due to pick up a book from the other English teacher so that I could use it to prepare for a lesson on Monday. He needed it this afternoon. At least I know the general subject it is on (business meetings for one of the vocational classes).

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear! How did you find out? I had wondered whether that might happen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had an email from one of the teachers (the only one who had any contact details for me). The others had similar messages and the Schola ladies confirmed when Elizabeth sent her a message. Ironically it has turned out to be a dry day so far in Gandia.

      Delete