Sunday 4 December 2016

Fin de la línea

Entry 6, Sun 4 Dec

Sometimes I find it incredible that at the start of this week I was still teaching in Vinalesa, and now I find myself back home in the UK. It has been a truly fantastic experience, and I'll really miss all of the students and the teachers, who genuinely made me feel like a part of the school.

The training sessions in Chester were very useful and I'll definitely be going over the notes I took (and checking out some of the files in John's dropbox folder) in order to give me some ideas for my upcoming teaching position in a few weeks time.

Thank you so much to all the guys at UKLC, Schola and my fellow trainees, and I hope the next batch of teachers will enjoy this experience as much as I did.

Next stop - more teaching in Spain! :D

¡Por última vez!

Giacomo

No comments:

Post a Comment