Sunday 30 October 2016

The Gandia Posse


Hello Guys,

I hope everyone's fine and recovered after the boozing in the Boot. Wow, had some long days this week, I'm really glad I've done the Spanish lesson and first aid.  I'll start packing tonight. In terms of teaching I'll probably make many mistakes at the start, but hope to learn from these quickly.  In Spain, I'll be with the posse in Gandia, Valencia. Please feel free to visit us, I think it will be good if we all met up on the first weekend!  CuĂ­date

2 comments:

  1. On Tuesday our Gandia group went together to find our respective schools. Later Tom and I watched Man City vs FC Barcelona what a match,(well done City!)

    I went to my school at 9am, but it seemed that they weren't expecting me... but I met the principal and then the main language teacher, Amparo. Had a little tour and we had a discussion about the next few days & the "Teachers' Conversation" and that's it. Have finished for the day and I have the rest of the day free !!

    ReplyDelete